The RCC One Thousand is the newest amplifier in the Artison Lineup.
Designed to power our RCC 320 and RCC640 in-wall subwoofers, this compact powerhouse will exceed your expectations.
In a compact 1RU (1.75″) high enclosure, the RCC One Thousand packs a stunning 1,000 watts of power output. This unit can effortlessly power two RCC320 or one RCC620 subwoofer modules.
- Dimensions: 1.75” x 19.0” x 13.0”, HWD Overall with Rack Ears
- Power Output: 1,000 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 200 Hz ± 3 dB
- Inputs: 1 ea. Balanced XLR
1 pr. Unbalanced RCA L/R
- Outputs: 1 pr. Unbalanced RCA L/R
- Compatible Speakers: 1 ea. RCC640-R or –PC
2 ea. RCC320-R or –PC, paralleled on output
- LPF Crossover: 40 – 160 Hz, LFE
- Phase Control: 0 – 180°
- Cabinet / Finish: Extruded Aluminum / Black Brushed Anodized
Steel / Black Powdercoat
- Control: IR Remote Control, IR Rx on front panel, IR Input on rear panel
- Voltage: 110 – 230 AC Volts, Auto-Sensing Universal Supply
- Weight: 14.5 lbs. (6.6 kg.)